Really liking the designs in this video, now the hard part is picking one!
Sometimes you want to wear a simple natural look but of course hiding your flaws. This may be done with the use of natural makeup. Here are the most important natural makeup products that any active girl should never be without:
Natural lip makeup
You would never be able to complete a natural look without natural sheen on your lips. The best product to use is Benefit Posie Lip Balm. It will add super amounts of moisture on your lips plus will make your lips look beautiful each day. You can choose from four shades but out of all the shades the most popular one is Poppy Pink; you will also love its smell since it is rose scented. Lip balm is applied just like putting on regular lipstick; apply it on the middle of your lips and then with a smacking motion, distribute the balm all over the lip area. Benefit Posie Lip Balm is available online for only $18.00.
Milani Runway Lashes Mascara is eye makeup that will surely be in your top makeup list. Not only will it make your eyelashes look stunning but it will also make it look darker and fuller, perfect for people with very fine eyelashes. Milani will also make your lashes harder which most girls absolutely love. Simply apply natural mascara as you would apply regular mascara. Runway Lashes retails for only $4.49 online.
Natural eye shadow
When you are looking for natural eye makeup that will make you look great and all-natural then you simply must choose Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette. This eye shadow is a do-it-all palette which includes six matte neutral eye shadows that can fit right in your makeup bag. To create a natural eye makeup look, simply use Naked 2 as a crease and then with the use of an angled brush add a darker shade of Faint to fill in the creases. You may also add Venus to highlight your natural eyeshadow makeup color. Urban Decay is available online for only $28.00.
Natural organic cream
Don’t forget to try Physicians Formula Organic Wear CC Cream; this cream will make you look natural but at the same time hiding your flaws. It will make your skin look and feel even since it is able to color correct your complexion. The CC Cream is a moisturizer, concealer and finishing powder in one. This means that you will never have to purchase different products for your natural makeup look. All that you need is in Physicians Formula Organic Wear CC Cream. This cream is so affordable at only $14.99 online. You may also try offline distributors or drugstores and department stores near you.
The long wait is over and you are getting ready for commencement! You have been busy with your finals and your requirements for graduation but now you are done! All you need to do now is to worry about what to wear under your large and ugly (but fabulous) graduation toga!
There are simple rules in choosing what to wear for graduation day, here are some of them:
- Follow the dress code. If your graduation day has a dress code then you should strictly follow it. These may be the last school rules that you will ever follow in your life so bear with it!
- Be age appropriate! Now that you are graduating you are already an adult and a professional and therefore you should pick appropriate clothes according to your age and career. There are a lot of online sites that can help you with looking for the right clothes to wear and therefore you can take advice from there.
- Wear something conservative or preferably something that may be sleek. Remember that the graduation toga makes you look larger because of the way the dress is constructed. If you wear a bulky skirt then you may end up looking several pounds heavier in photographs! Choose sleek dresses or two piece attires and make sure that you check your figure in the mirror before you leave the house.
- Wear something that has at least a small pocket. You can barely hold anything as you walk, march and get your diploma on stage so better settle with a dress that has pockets. If you must carry anything during the ceremony, choose a wad of tissue or a hanky so you will have something to wipe your sweat and tears with, your car keys and your phone with a camera. You may leave all other stuff like makeup, hair accessories and your extra clothes with your parents or in your car.
- Your shoes for the event should be appropriate, comfortable since you will need to bear with your shoes for two or more hours and if you are height deprived, a pair that will make you look a bit taller.
- Match your look with makeup. Place makeup conservatively but place ample lipstick so you can look great even when photos are taken from far away. You should look great but no too overdone and of course you should look professional like what you are now!
At Jen Speaks I want to pass on tips that are helpful! The holiday is fast approaching and this is also the right time when you are dragged to shopping. Whether you are shopping for gifts or for goods for yourself, you might feel really confused considering the choices that may seem to be overwhelming during this shopping season. You might need a little help so here are some of the holiday shopping tips that you can grab.
Before jumping into the conclusion of shopping, you need to have a list first. Jot down the items that you need to buy to be able to save yourself from buying impulsively things that are not on your list.
Supply this list as early as possible so that you can shop early too. Shopping early will save you from the rush and may even save you from buying overpriced products. Some items go outrageously costly during this season which is a glitch.
Grab on sale items too. There are a lot of holiday sales that you can grab. It is best to take an eye over sales to help you save more. You should not worry because this is really the time for on sale items. You just have to find the ones worth buying.
But you need to be careful with the ones you are buying. You may be so sure to buy a bulk of items because you are thinking that the price should be grabbed but take time to think of the quality of the product too. Never get swayed by the price alone because sometimes, it is the quality that will bring you satisfaction still.
Holiday shopping can be dragging, yet, if you will just follow these tips, shopping can be a fun experience. Take time to follow these helpful tips to bring you nothing but a satisfying holiday shopping experience.
I think this is the best recipe I have found so far, let me know if anyone finds anything better.